You can make payments to the Mighty Mustang Band in a way that meets your needs! Whether it is a registration installment payment, donation or any other type of payment, you have options by which to remit your payments.
Key Pieces of Information:
- Checks should be made payable to MBBC
- Include your student’s name in the memo line
- Include detail regarding the purpose of the payment to help us get it posted to your account properly.
- Payment information will show on your account in CHARMS as soon as it’s posted.
- We strive very hard to get your payments posted and deposited as soon as possible. We do have lots of payments to process throughout the year, so please be patient with us!
- Via Mail to PO Box 805, Friendswood, TX 77549 (yes, 9!)
- Via MBBC Drop Box @ Band Hall
- Note: while our students are pretty good about getting your payments from home into this Box, if you have made a payment this way and it doesn’t show on your account in a reasonable amount of time or you receive emails about not receiving the payment, please double check with your student first. Sometimes, that payment is still in their backpack or locker! J
- Via CHARMS – see tab for CHARMS for more information about accessing CHARMS
- This option will allow you to view your student’s current financial statement and make Paypal payments to clear specific fees using the Pay Fees option or to make a miscellaneous or partial fee payment using the Miscellaneous Fee option.
A note about ALL PAYPAL payments:
Paypal will accept credit card, debit card and/or debits to your bank account. To be able to debit your bank account directly, you will need to establish an account with Paypal and set it up with your banking information. If you wish to pay by credit card or debit card, you do not have to establish an account with Paypal. You will be given the option on the Paypal screen to either login to your Paypal account or continue without logging in.
However, please be aware a 3% convenience fee will be assessed to any Paypal or credit card payment for all CHARMS payments, so please take that into consideration when making your payments using this method. This option is provided for the convenience of our parents only. We will gladly accept your cash or checks through the other payment options above.
Any questions about payments can be directed to email@example.com.